Skin is our largest organ and also the most abused one. We do not take enough care of it when compared to the care we extend towards the other organs that are well hidden inside the body. Also, the skin is exposed to a number of pollutants and of course the weather, that takes a toll on it.
So what do we do? We look for ways to keep the skin well nourished and healthy. Just like how you would spend the time to find the right gucci bags at luxtime, you need to spend enough time at home to keep your skin glowing from within.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is a great antiseptic and when applied on the skin it can do wonders. It can get rid of your skin blemishes and acne issues.
- Curd – Apply this to your face and wash it off after 10 minutes for a well moisturized and glowing skin.
- Milk – Another great ingredient like the curd. Mix this with any face pack you have at home and the results will be even better.
- Fruits – You can make yourself a fruit mask at home with some oranges or bananas. These are natural ingredients, have no chemicals and can nourish your skin from within.
- Scrub – Make yourself an oatmeal scrub and use it on your skin once a week. You can use it on a more regular basis for rest of your body while having a bath. This will scrub the skin and make it glow from within.
- Rose Water – An excellent ingredient to keep all those inflammations under control. Use rose water with your face packs for a cooling effect or just apply rosewater all over your face with some cotton. It will also tighten your pores and reduce open pores. Open pores can trap more dirt in them or visible pores can make your skin look unhealthy too.