Have you ever wondered why some homes are so welcoming and warm while others seem to repel you as soon as you enter them? The interiors no doubt play a prominent place but it is the entire ambiance and atmosphere that differentiates good from better and from the best.
IF you want your safe haven to be a place that is filled with the laughter of friends and family, a place that people like to come back to again and again, read on.
- Lighting: The lighting in a room can enhance its looks or bring it down; therefore, care must be paid to the kind of lighting you use. Good lighting will involve a combination of adequate general lighting with some key mood lights for special occasions.
- Personal touch: Any house devoid of personal touch in the form of family photographs, and personal accolades is dull and cold. Bring alive your house with your own decorations, crafts, and pictures from the family album that will add sparkle and charm to the place.
- Make space for nature: Clear straight lines of furniture with no break in monotony can be hard not only on the eyes but also on the soul. Enliven the space with fresh blossoms and fragrances.
- Comfortable furniture: While the fine leather sofas and exquisite rugs to add to the elegance of a place, a comfy love seat or a bean bag will what is more endearing and what people will reach out for. Basically, ensure your furniture is comfortable to relax.
- Unique decors: Have at least one piece that is distinct and unique; it can be the icebreaker and a conversation starter. Your role ends here because the temperature of the house is in safe hands when you trust Airconwa Perth air conditioning experts for all your air-conditioning needs.